Our Covid-19 Response
We recognize that access to fresh, local healthy food is important more than ever before. That’s why the Meadowfresh at Home team has been working as quickly as possible to offer our online grocery delivery service to the greater Coquitlam tri-city area. As we know, Covid-19 has brought about unprecedented change to us all and as such enhanced safety measures will be in effect until further notice.
- Customer and Staff Safety
Ensuring the health and safety of our staff and customers continues to be our priority during this time. In response, the following measures have been put in place:
- Implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols of our warehouse and delivery vehicles.
- Providing all team members with gloves and masks, and all delivery vehicles with sanitizer and cleaning supplies.
- Enforcing physical distancing measures to ensure all team members are working at a safe distance from others.
- Conducting daily temperature checks for all team members prior to starting a shift.
- Encouraging all team members not to report to work if they feel ill.
- Curbside Pick Up
- Customers are required to remain in their vehicle at all times.
- All curbside pick up orders will be placed directly into opened trunks.
- Contactless Delivery
- All delivery team members are required to wear masks and disposable gloves for every delivery. Gloves will be sanitized after each delivery.
- All deliveries will be left at the doorstep. Orders sent to a condo or apartment must be picked up in the lobby. Delivery team members will not enter into customer homes.
- Team members will not accept in-person product returns. If there is an issue with the order, customers are asked to contact the Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org